An optimized, fully featured and highly configurable vehicle tracking and telemetry unit. The ideal IP67 device for Transport & Logistics, security and surveillance, asset tracking, fleet management, insurance rentals...
- IP67 - waterproof and dust industrial grade protection
- Easy installation, integrated antennas
- Fully configurable funtionality in real time:
- Events: impact detection, speeding, movement/stops...
- Versatile reporting. Configure which data to report, when and how (periodically, interruptions...)
- Configurable internal 3-axis accelerometer
- 3 different power modes
- 2 fully configurable IOs or support for 4 iButton temperature sensors
- Configurable in real-time. OTA update capability for firmware
- High Capacity 1800 mAh integrated back-up battery
- Quad band GSM/GPRS (integrated antennas)
Optional HSPA+ module
Asset tracking and telemetry platform
The owa11 is an optimized, fully featured vehicle, asset tracking and telemetry unit. Its design has been the result of the experience of Owasys with over 100,000 units on field during the last 20 years. The owa11 is an ideal product for a wide range of applications as Transport & Logistics, security and surveillance, trailer tracking, insurance rental, caravans, etc.
The owa11 has been designed in a compact size with GPS (GLONASS) and GPRS internal antennas focused to simplify the installation. The large 1800mAh battery combined with the different sleep modes and configuration options provide the customer with a long time period of reporting and monitoring relying only on battery power.
The owa11 is CE certified, ROHS compliant and is fully designed and manufactured in EU.
Improved M2M communication technology
Based on MQTT: IoT-ready lightweight publish/subscribe real-time messaging protocol well suited to work in the mobile and M2M environments.
- fast response and throughtput
- low battery and bandwidth usage
- allows the deployment of devices to all environments, even private and NAT-ed networks, through non privileged ports
- Open source and standard More information can be found here .
MQTT is a perfect fit for use cases where:
- connectivity is intermitent
- bandwidth is at a premium
- an enterprise application needs to interact with one or more devices
- devices needs to send data fast and reliably without requiring retry logic
|Owa11A||Basic version includes GPRS (2G) connectivity with 2 I/Os configurable as digital input/output or Analog inputs.||I/O0 High side output 1A
|Owa11A-no IOs||owa11A tracking unit without IO support.||GLONASS|
|Owa11A-T||Support for up to 4 iButton (1-Wire) temperature sensors.||GLONASS|
|Owa11A-3G||3G version of the basic Owa11A. FCC certified||GLONASS|
All Owa11 models:
- GSM/GPRS with internal antenna:
- Data transfer over MQTT
- 3-axis accelerometer
- GPS with internal antenna
- 1 bi-colour Status LED
- SIM slot
Models with I/Os. 2 I/Os each configurable as:
- Digital Input (Max. Input Voltage 50V):
- LOW = 0 - 2.5V
- HIGH = 5 - 50V
- Analog Input: 2 ranges 0 - 5V or 0 - 30V
- Factory option of converting IO0 to: Digital Output Open Collector 100mA *
Models with iButton (1-Wire) support:
- Up to 4 iButton temperature sensors
* Factory option for Owa11A-IOs. See Variants & Options
Supports multiplexed communication, allowing GSM and SMS events during GPRS sessions. Supports USSD communication.
- GSM850 + EGSM900 + GSM1800 + GSM1900
- Class 4 (2W) GSM850/EGSM900
- Class 1 (1W) GSM1800/GSM1900
- GPRS Class B, Class 10 (4+2)
- SMS (MT/MO)
- Optional HSPA+ Module
Proprietary travelled distance calculation algorithm.
Latest u-blox module:
- 56 channels
- GLONASS optional
- SBAS: WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS
- Acuracy: 2.5 meters CEP
- Signal Acquisition:
- Cold Start: 29 sec
- Aided Start: 5 sec
- Reacquisition: 1 sec
Back Up Battery Li-Ion 3.7V 1800mAh.
Nominal range: 6V to 30V
|Power mode||Features active||Consumption|
|Ultra Low (Off)||Acc + Inputs||670 uA|
|Low power (Standby)||GSM + Acc + Inputs||3.8 mA|
|Run||GPRS + GPS + Acc + Inputs||42 mA|
|Low power mode (Standby)||Ultra Low power mode (Off)|
|GSM events (call, SMS...)|
- Dimensions: 101 x 61 x 30 mm
- Weight: 190 gr
- Power Supply Cable (+I/Os *)
- Fixation with adhesive
* Only models with I/Os
|Operation temperature||-20ºC to 60ºC|
|Battery charge||0ºC to 45ºC|
|Storage Temperature ** (1 Month)||-5ºC to 35ºC|
|Storage Temperature ** (3 Months)||0ºC to 35ºC|
** Storage temperature limited because of Li-Ion battery.
After 3 months, battery should be charged to 40-50% of capacity and storaged at ambient temperature 25±5ºC, 65±20 Relative Humidity, for 12 Months.
After 12 months a complete charge/discharge cycle should be carried out.
Get detailed information and pricing about the owa11
Please note that all information present in the Owasys web sites and pages is of purely informative nature. To obtain authorized and up-to-date information about availability of variants, options, etcetera for the different products and services, please contact Owasys sales team.
Owasys will not be held responsible, under any circumstances, for damages of any kind derived from failing to read this notice, or for failing to comply with the specific obligations on the conditions established by this notice.